Wine Away the Day

I've worked around food in some form or another for going on eight years now. Wine is a more recent addition to my life. Thanks to a darling cousin with a passion for all things grapey I was introduced to the wonderful world of wine a bit at a time with trips to Los Olivos and Paso Robles in California and Burgundy and Champagne in France. In 2003 I dove in, head first, only to learn that I will never come close to knowing all there is to know about vino.

07 February 2007

New Zealand Winemaking

I am developing a couple of theories about New Zealand's winemaking style; I have a few more stops to make before I can publish them on the web. I will, however, be publishing some of my observations shortly.

Thank you for your patience,
Charity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home